To ensure that my blog is a safe space, the comment moderators at LQTU! adhere by a few guidelines:
1. Personal attacks will not be tolerated, and may result in being banned from commenting. If you personally attack another commenter, your comment will be removed. If you personally attack the author, your comment will also be removed. We are all human beings with feelings behind these computer screens, and I don’t want someone’s day to be ruined on my blog.
2. If your comment upholds the oppression or marginalization of a community or identity, it is not welcome at LQTU.
3. If your comment does not meaningfully or positively contribute to the discussion, we reserve the right to remove it.
4. Posting links to other blogs, articles, or pages without any commentary or context will also be removed. If you’d like to link us to a relevant resource, please explain why you are sharing the link so we can be sure it isn’t spam.
5. If your comment is already addressed on the FAQ Page, it may be removed and you will be referred to that page.
6. If you have clearly not read the article, your comment will be removed.
7. Your comment may be removed without explanation. Contacting the moderators or the author to demand an explanation does not mean you will receive one.